HelpAtSchool.org is the SHMS Student Directory provider.
Here is how to sign up.
Click this link to take you to HelpAtSchool.org
- Scroll down to "I'd like to create an account."
- Fill in your email address. You'll need to use the same email that you used for Infinite Campus. If you're not sure what that is, contact Doris Miller in the SHMS office.
- Click Send Signup Link.
- Check your email for a message from HelpAtSchool.org. Click the link in the email to complete your registration.
How to Use the On-line Directory
- Obtain an account at HelpAtSchool.org as described above.
- Click on Directory in the menu bar. If you're on a phone, click the 3-bar icon in the upper right corner to see the menu.
- Typing in the search field will auto-complete student, parent, or teacher names. If you're on a phone, try holding your phone in landscape position to see all the table columns. You can sort by clicking on a column heading. You can filter for a grade or teacher using the select menus at the top of the columns.
- Clicking on a parent's name will add them to your ios/android phone's address book. The contacts entry will also include a note with the name and grade of all the parent's children who attend SHMS.
Please note: To be in the Directory you must turn in a signed ‘Directory Consent Form. If a student has two households, each parent must complete and sign a consent form. You can pick one up from the office if you need one.