National Junior Honors Society
The 2023-2024 Candidate Information Form is closed. Check back next year!
Any student in the seventh grade who has a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.75 on a 4.00 scale (i.e. non-weighted) after the second term or after 2 quarters.
Student has been at SHMS for at least 1 term or 2 quarters is eligible for consideration. The residency rule may be waived for a NJHS member who transfers from another school and brings a letter from their former principal to the SHMS Chapter adviser. In this case, the student shall automatically be accepted as a member in the SHMS chapter.
- Chapter Bylaws
- Membership Selection & Responsibilities
- Service Hour Verification Form
- Community Service Idea Starters
- Cause-Related Organizations
- Service and Leadership Opportunities
- Leadership Development
- National Junior Student Project Base
- NJHS Handbook
- NJHS Website